If you cannot afford the full cost of a YMCA program or membership, you may apply for financial assistance. You may ask for a financial assistance application at the Member Service Desk. All YMCA members receive the same membership benefits, regardless of assistance.
To process your application:
1. Complete the application with current and accurate information.
2. Enclose at least one of the following personal financial documents for each person employed and/or receiving disability, unemployment, social security, etc., who resides in your household.
· Copy of last year’s tax return
· Copy of last 2 pay stubs
· Copy of most current social security or disability check stub
· Copy of most current unemployment pay stubCollege students must provide a copy of their class schedule for each semester they are enrolled, along with one of the financial documents listed above.